Thursday, August 03, 2017

Did I just...

Have you read my Nadia's birthday shout out post? If yes, here's a behind-the-scene post!

OMG OMG OMG

Okay so yesterday I was ACCIDENTALLY slept in the evening! I didn't even know when I slept until I woke up around 6pm and straight away took my wudhu' in rush. 

I actually had group discussion on that night. Sadly, I felt so dizzy and I told my team to stop the discussion around 9.50PM and told them we should continue this discussion tomorrow night.

Guess what?

I. CANT. SLEEP. 

Last night was such a nightmare to me. I couldn't sleep until 4.00AM! I even did a movie marathon (I watched 3 movies, X-men The First Class, X-Men Apocalypse and Shrek Session 4) and managed to write Nadia's birthday shout out (nasib baik sempat, fuh!

I finally could sleep around 4 and I woke up again on 6ish am. Thank God I could wake up like usual!  I was sleepy today but I managed to wake myself up in my classes! Fortunately the classes weren't boring at all so I made myself woke up till the last class!

I swear, this is the last time I slept in the evening!

Could you imagine, I just slept for 1HOUR and I needed to waste my 6HOURS sleep for that! Urghhh


Now I know why there's a saying 'masa itu emas' (translation: time is gold), because it really is! It was actually on our break time, gotta make it worth it!

That's all from me! Thank you for reading!
Buh-bye! Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment