Monday, June 19, 2017

The Struggle.

Salam/Hi!

While writing this, I'm in the warden office because I need their signature before I go back home. Note that we need to have warden's permission to go out ONLY on Monday - Thursday. I want to go back home on Thursday so, here I am with my (almost 20) friends & seniors included.

Fortunately, this office is comfortable enough for me to just sit and stare people. My connection line here is somehow so slow -_____- 

I never experience living in dorm so I think the struggle is REAL here. I thought asking for warden's signature is easy — BUT IT's NOT! Read more if you want to know why I said that. 



One week ago.
My friends and I were asking people (note: seniors) and willing to call warden because we eagerly wanted to go back home on Thursday (because we didn't have any class to attend on Friday too)

I was the one who called each of our level's warden (each level has warden in charge). Imagine, I need to call 3 different warden just for THEIR SIGNATURES.

My warden's friend is her warden's block (something like the leader of the block) 

Maybe she had a bad day, I almost got scolded by her 😂 She told us that we should get warden's signature on the night before the day we want to go back home! Urgh!

23:14,

Now
Around 10pm, our warden is finally there. We are queuing like worms 😂

Ok that's all for today. 

Thank u for reading! Love u!

- I'm writing this on the iphone's note while waiting for the warden in charge! Hehe -

No comments:

Post a Comment